Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Status Report: Mail Reduction, Round 2

The Red Plum direct mail circulars are no more! I met our mail carrier by chance this morning and asked him if we were required to get the Red Plum weekly circular (and mentioned that we just recycle it the second it gets to the house anyway). He said he wouldn't put it in our box anymore!So much better than having to recycle -- not getting it in the first place! I'll be honest, it's not like I'm saving the environment because I don't get a little circular, but it's a start.

I am going back and rechecking a few of our opt-outs, as I've received mail this week that I would have thought we opted out of. However, it has been such a short time, I am guessing that the mail we received would have already been at the mailers when I started opting out of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment